Life is CRAZY here!!!
Yes, we are still about $5000 short (and $2000 of it pretty much due right now), but I am moving on --- I can't worry about that anymore..........too stressful when I know God's got it!
I spent several hours today in the van getting our oldest and myself to the dr for pre trip med's. Got the other dr to call in ones for the new girls...........and then drove around to 3 different pharmacy's to try and get all the med's!!! That was after I had PT, got the lawn mowed, picked up ds after pk, drove to another town to get a travel wisk for my shakes/puddings in C..........then rushed back to pick up the littles and the oldest from their schools before getting it all done!!!!
Flat Stanley will be going with us as well now, to help with a class project for Mrs. Peterson!!! :)
And I got 2 large boxes of orphanage donations to take with us!!!!! What a BUSY day!!!!!
God's got all of this!!!!!
We leave in 3 days!!!!!! We have really packed the girls stuff, except clothes and med's............but need to repack and cull down!
Tomorrow, there is lots more to do, but fortunately dh is ALSO OFF!!!! :):):)
Saturday I have a chiro apt, the bug man is coming, and all morning we'll be egg hunting!!!!! Plus I need to have my van DETAILED!!!!!! I may just get the detailing tomorrow --- I mean a thorough detail, scrubbing the seats that are usually under the kids car seats and the insides of the windows kind of detail............I don't want my new kids to come into FILTH!!!!! The rest of the house looks pretty good, but I also want the fridge done too.............OMGOSH I have SO MUCH to FINISH!!!!
Please pray! LOL I'm not that great a house wife type person..............but I'm kinda OCD about how I want our dd's 1st impressions to be at least..............and the person that is going to be here during the days taking care of the kids that are staying with daddy at home, so he can keep working.
So much to do, so little time!!!! But I promise that I will be posting via C............pretty much every day as long as the internet allows!!!! :):):)
If you feel lead, you can help give to the $2000 still needed by clinking on the Reece's Rainbow link to the right! :)
T for the C's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment