Saturday, April 5, 2014

CA and Tickets --- MOMMY IS TRAVELING 4/20-5/10!!!!!

We finally have received our requested CA for May 8th...................AFTER we got the 13th like we'd wanted, but found out that our 1st province is closed the last week of April!  UGH

I shopped around and finally found our tickets, just to have my niece tell me she can no longer go because her college professors that at one point were ok, were no longer ok with it.

So, thankfully I hadn't purchased the tickets yet..................   And I'm still holding out hope for finding another travel partner.

I've seen others do it, and it's possible................but having both or all 3 girls melt down at once in public will be my undoing.  :(      And though I'll have the little one in a stroller when we go places, the older one MIGHT be one that runs when she gets upset, esp with grief going on...............and how in the world would I deal with that while the baby and my oldest are just standing there by me?   At least with babies you can contain them in a stroller............lol

Anyway, so in doing all this planning we also now have our final costs.  I used the plane ticket monies to pay the orphanage donations due to the agency, still over 800 short for that................hehehehe.............and the rest...........well, I'm just trying to figure it all out.............but God's got this.

In total, our new FSP total needs to read $11500.  Which is a little less than 7000 more from now.............

We travel in 15 days (EASTER DAY 4/20)!!!!!   Please pray for funding, for a trip partner, and just sanity in general as I start the final phase before travel!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment