Well,
Yesterday we found out our tax refund was going to be $5000 less than anticipated because of cashing in what little Gary had in stocks last year. :(
All of the tax money is going to the adoption and had been planned as such. For the last few weeks or so I was getting more excited as our adoption "grant" at RR had grown to the point that we were less than $5000 away from being fully funded. Though our MANY fundraisers were pretty much all flops ---- I HATE fundraising for myself!!!!
But God is FAITHFUL and GOOD!!!! He WILL show His provision for our needs!!!!! I just don't know how yet.
We will probably wait until after Easter to go, so that our current kids get to do their Easter stuff, and it will give us more time to raise funds AND hopefully will mean that our costs will be cheaper booking so far out.
Please pray with us for funds to come in and for my heart to stay at peace.
Terri for the Casebier's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment